Horse Forum
Home Forum Home Search Horses for Sale Other ClassifiedsNEW! Post an Ad Help

Go Back   Horsetopia Forum > Miscellaneous Horse Topics > Regional Chat > Forum for Florida
Note: Forum logins are completely separate
from your Horsetopia classifieds account or wishlist.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2008, 02:44 PM  
Weanling Member

MUST SELL....Bombproof, Kid safe, Husband safe, Awesome trail horse!

Hey everyone, I have GOT to get this horse sold. He's not being ridden at all right now and I have absolutely no room or reason to keep him.

There's nothing wrong with him, he's just not suitable for my lessons (I do hunter/jumper and he would just rather be a nice trail horse ) He's a 15.1 hand Appendix gelding (no papers), flea bitten grey, as sweet as can be, he's like a big dog. He'll follow you around, LOVES to be groomed, loads/clips/body clips/bathes/will tie all day long. No vices, no issues. No buck/rear/bolt, no bad habits.

Easy keeper, gets along with other horses, bottom of the pecking order. Rides english or western, very comfortable jog, goes thru water, has been in a parade, traffic safe, rides well with other horses. i've had beginners on this horse who have never riddne before. He's a packer. Went thru a summer of summer camp as well, what a great horse he was. I just have no room and no one to ride him.

He needs a GREAT home with someone who will love all over him. Was asking $2500, dropped to $1500, this is a really nice horse....please PM me if you're interested or know of someone who may be looking. Horses like this that are truely bombproof, quiet, and healthy hard hard to find. UTD on vaccines/coggins/deworming.

Last edited by TikiGator : 11-02-2008 at 02:47 PM.
TikiGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:52 AM  
Newborn Member

What a nice looking horse, If he was all white I would most likely come and check out, I am looking for a White or Palamino Paso Fino, or a gaited horse. Good luck I'm sure he will sell quick
Old 11-04-2008, 07:02 AM  
Weanling Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
What a nice looking horse, If he was all white I would most likely come and check out, I am looking for a White or Palamino Paso Fino, or a gaited horse. Good luck I'm sure he will sell quick
Thanks Sierra, I hope he'll sell soon too. It's so hard to find a truely safe horse with no issues. He's all white with his winter coat, but sorry he's not gaited.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:43 AM  
Seasoned

He's lovely, really!
I love a grey, and he looks like a good all arounder...
But, I don't have the money to buy a horse just yet, otherwise I'd look into him.
Good luck!

You can only blame your problems on the world for so long
Before it all becomes the same old song.
KatieMae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:50 AM  
Weanling Member

Send a message via Yahoo to aguestnga
Could he handle a 6'2", 220 lb, novice male rider?? We are looking for a trail horse for our beginners in the barn and my boyfriend is a big guy.

He's really out of our price range (and white does not do well with GA Clay) but he's lovely and seemingly safe so I'd like to know if he may be a fit and will take it to our barn folks to discuss and see if we want to step up our commitments a notch.

Thanks!
Old 03-06-2010, 01:16 PM  
Newborn Member

Is this horse still available.

I'm looking for a bomb proof horse for my 18 yr old Autistic Son. He started doing a little showdoing last year and the horse he rode is no longer available. This is what he wants as a graduation present (more than discovery cove) and I will be the main caretaker but he will be the one who spoils his horse rotten!! ***

Last edited by Moderator : 03-07-2010 at 09:27 PM. Reason: removed phone number, please use PM
eliskadollard@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:26 AM  
Weanling Member

LOL no I sold this horse 2 years ago! He was worth his weight in gold. I do have a Mustang for sale, he's only 14.1 hands but stocky and bomb proof. Does it all, trails, jumping, showing, summer camp, kids, adults, etc. He's for sale in Tampa, PM me if you want more info

Horsetopia Forum > Miscellaneous Horse Topics > Regional Chat > Forum for Florida